The Park Connection Motorcoach provides scheduled service through South-central Alaska on many of Alaska’s most scenic highways The Parks Highway north of Anchorage travels the fertile Matanuska-Susitna valley, up through Denali State Park which offers some of the best views of Mt. McKinley, and into the Alaska Range to Denali National Park. South of Anchorage, the Seward Highway runs alongside the Turnagain Arm, and over two scenic mountain passes down to the picturesque seaside town of Seward. This route well deserves its designation as Alaska’s only National Scenic Byway.
The Park Connection Motorcoach gives independent travelers to Alaska the opportunity to customize their own itineraries to Seward, Anchorage, Talkeetna, Denali, and even Whittier. Many travelers combine the use of the Alaska Railroad and the Park Connection Motorcoach to create unique itineraries that suit their own travel interests.
Here’s 10 Reasons to Include the Park Connection Motorcoach in your Alaska travel plans this summer:
• Travel between Seward and Denali in one day! We are the only scheduled service between Seward and Denali, as well as Whittier and Denali in the same day.
• Its’ a great value! Travel to Denali by the Alaska Railroad, and then return to Anchorage by the Park Connection Motorcoach will save you $55 per person.
• Save $10 off standard rates by taking the Denali or Seward Express! In recognition of Alaska’s 50th Anniversary, we’ve discounted these daily departures for the whole summer.
• Its’ convenient! There are am and pm daily departures between Denali and Anchorage!
• Includes Complimentary Admission to the Anchorage Museum! Most trips include complimentary admission to the new Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center.
• We’re fast! Traveling to Seward by the Park Connection Motorcoach saves you about 95 minutes versus a ride on the Alaska Railroad! Leaving you more time to explore before your day cruise!
• Ride on deluxe, highway quality motorcoaches! The Park Connection motorcoaches are 53 passenger, deluxe motorcoaches with bathrooms. No airporters or vans are used for this service.
• Daily service to Denali State Park & Talkeetna! Experience South Denali’s awesome views of Mt. McKinley or a Denali State Park adventure by taking advantage of our stops at Talkeetna or Denali State Park enroute to Denali.
• Denali Backcountry connections! Our Denali Express motorcoach service scheduled to coincide with arrivals and departures from Denali’s Kantishna Roadhouse.
• Catch a Ride to Kenai Fjords! Book directly and receive a round trip, same day service to and from Seward for $80!
Check out www.alaskacoach.com for more information or a downloadable schedule!