Alaska Tour & Travel has received over 550 photos for its 2010 Photo Contest, a record! We may not have had our best weather this past summer season, but you would never have known it based on the beautiful photos sent to us over the summer. We were especially glad to have received many photos and stories from visitors who we helped plan their trip to Alaska. Over the next several weeks we will be selecting the top photos received and will ultimately select the photo who’s owner will receive the Alaskan Gold Medallion. In doing so, we are involving all of our staff and have asked several top Alaskan tourism industry managers to assist us. We hope to announce the winner of the gold medallion on or before November 24th so that one lucky photographer will have something extra to be thankful for on Thanksgiving!
About Our Blog
Thanks for stopping by our Blog. Alaska Tour & Travel has been helping folks plan their perfect Alaska vacation for over a decade, and we are happy to share some of our favorite places to visit and things to do. Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question, and be sure to also visit our main site at AlaskaTravel.com.
- Alaska Wildlife “Guaranteed” Viewing!
- Top 5 Asked Alaska Travel Questions
- Alaska’s Premier National Park Escorted Tour
- Seward – More than the Gateway to Kenai Fjords National Park
- Seward Cruise Port and Transportation
- Anchorage’s Fur Rendezvous Festival
- Great Hikes in Alaska to Explore on Own or with a Guide
- Alaska’s Summer Weather
- What to Pack For Your Vacation to Alaska
- A Trip To Kantishna – Denali Park’s Best Experience
Search This Site